We still have a lot to do but we’re finally getting most of the room put together. Assembling the furniture wasn’t too bad until we hit the end of the new dresser. As we closed out on the 4th hour setting the room and assembling we found one of the last pieces of the dresser is broken, and there is no way in hell I’m loading this into the truck. Hopefully we can get the replacement runner ordered for the top drawer. Other than that, the room is almost complete. All thats left is installing new doors on the closet and creating a few custom shelves we’re looking to build ourselves. Hopefully we’ll have something to post soon enough when we finish up the room!